arg !

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Time of the month? :)

*Colin dons his tin hat and ducks under the desk...*

*grabs double barreled, sawed-off shotgun and goes wild* YAY! Got THAT right, you %¤%¤! :rofl:

funny-pictures-girl-lion-yells-at-boy-lion.jpg

I knew our illustrious female members would join in soon

hey put that book down damn it !

It's no excuse.
If you've ever tried having a severe back ache and a stomach cramp at the same time, while feeling incredibly sad and/or irritated over things that normally don't bother you, while gooey, icky, smelly blood flows from your body then you'd know what it was like. And at the same time you'll have to wear something that either feels like a freakin' diaper, or stick a cotton thing up to avoid getting blood all over the place all the time. As if the /%¤/%¤ period itself wasn't humiliating and bad enough by itself! To top it off, you gain 2-3 pounds in that particular period in water in your body, as if all of the above mentioned wasn't enough, and your breasts ache so much that you feel like screaming, whenever you accidentally touch them wheh for example reaching for your cup of coffee on the table. Just moving a little rapidly around can make you wanna scream from the pain.
"Moody" - ya betcha!
And then you wouldn't come with an incredibly lame and stupid comment like that!

You summed up what we learned in health class (4 months) in one paragraph.....

Thorlifter: Isn't that just a matter of enough...shall we call it: Fire, and then grinding up the bones afterwards, then treating the remains with a certain amount of pressure? :lol:

Biker Babe, to much information for me. :( I have 4 sisters and have thought about jumping off a cliff on several occasions. :lol:

DBII

Good news for you DB11 is that don't they all get in sync after awhile?, might have 4 of them but it's only for a week at a time.:D

lol I live in a house with 2 sisters and mum, 1 sister is extremely moody all the time and the other is all quiet while mum just explodes at everything and anything :lol:

Gawd...reading the posts had me laughing, especially with BB's "laying down the smack"...then I remembered that I grew up in a household of women that not only were of Germanic and Highlander Scot ancestry but even my Aunt Pam's initials were PMS...

Did I mention that my Grandmother and Great Grandmother were 6 foot tall?

I need a beer...

BB, you talkin' about a diamond? No way, you can't shine a turd!

Heh, isn't that just a matter of removing fluids, and then applying enough pressure?
That way, even sh*t can shine! :lol:
Hmmm, I've got a seriously annoying ex-ex-ex-ex-boyfriend....*thinks, ponders plans* :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back