arg !

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Erich

the old Sage
May 20, 2004
Platonic Sphere
hey anyone we may know out there ? geezo even from my own state of Orygun

Attachments

• Image111.jpg
    Image111.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 157
my bro and I had a lengthy discussion about the what-if driver

probably some overspent high tech executive in the northern part of my state that is single,gay, not attractive and a work aloholic with a freakin Bitch attitude.

let the razzing begin

PMS is referring to your Wife/girlfriends monthly visitor that puts her in a foul state of mind and puts you on her top of the list people she takes things out on. Known as PMS, this gal obviously has it 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Hope that cleared things up, if not, google PMS to get your answer.

premenstral syndrom, an excuse for women to get moody for a week evey month...

It's no excuse.
If you've ever tried having a severe back ache and a stomach cramp at the same time, while feeling incredibly sad and/or irritated over things that normally don't bother you, while gooey, icky, smelly blood flows from your body then you'd know what it was like. And at the same time you'll have to wear something that either feels like a freakin' diaper, or stick a cotton thing up to avoid getting blood all over the place all the time. As if the /%¤/%¤ period itself wasn't humiliating and bad enough by itself! To top it off, you gain 2-3 pounds in that particular period in water in your body, as if all of the above mentioned wasn't enough, and your breasts ache so much that you feel like screaming, whenever you accidentally touch them wheh for example reaching for your cup of coffee on the table. Just moving a little rapidly around can make you wanna scream from the pain.
"Moody" - ya betcha!
And then you wouldn't come with an incredibly lame and stupid comment like that!

Last edited:
Ah yes the only warm blooded being that bleeds but does not die from it and yet continues to pommel males to no end for the want of chocalate and gives excuses of being total bit***s due to the fact that nature is involved, hey it's organic,live with it. I never saw my mom go thru the excuses the burn your bra generation goes thru to make males lives miserable for a week, did I say a week, hmmmm maybe it's just the dna you women have, you know the "B" gene.........:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back