bravest wife in the world ?????

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

rochie

Staff
Mod
mate of mine sent me this vid of testing bullet proof glass :shock:
bet she's glad he didnt miss !

Attachments

• Testing_bullet_proof_glass.wmv
    947.7 KB · Views: 166
Unreal!

She sure didn't look happy about being there, either. I'm wondering if she got her fingers hit by bullet "splash", because you can see towards the end of the video, she's holding it offset and kind of gingerly.

Also has me wondering if she killed him in his sleep after that stunt...

Actually, I was thinkin this was one of those old-school trick-shooting pairs, like when the guy shoots the ember off the cigarette/cigar his wife/assistant is smoking. Ya practice with a stand first, then with the wife/assistant later when you know you're not gonna miss.

You gotta wonder how the feeling was in her hands after that. I would think you still would feel some of that in your hands. Plain stupidity if you ask me for doing it.

Certainly they weren't married. Stupid. But not married. I agree with the post that the bullet splash certainly played into that scenario. I've seen the modern version of that stunt, but there is no way other than catastrophic failure of the bullet proof glass that the person behind it could be hit by anything.

Reminds me of the bullet proof vest manufacturer who turns a .44mag upside down and shoots himself in the stomach. Just youtube the Darwin Award wannabees who shot each other and themselves. You would be amazed at the number of dumbeffs in this world.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back