Brooks' Photos

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Nice shots Aaron! That is a pretty sweet looking piece of bodywork. Where is the rest of it?

It's a 71' Road Runner. Was originally a 383 with a three speed on the floor and an airgrabber hood. When reassembled it will be a 530 cubic inch aluminum hemi with a three speed overdrive in an 833 hemi case.:deathlyobsessed:

Nice! You are definitely improving. There is a noticeable difference in your newer work. Good job!

Thank you Eric. Coming from you that means a lot but if it were not for you and the rest of the guys on the forum I would still be struggling. I owe you all. :notworthy:

REALLY nice shots mate 8) well done :thumbleft:

Thank you Daniel.:oops:

I like the RR track going through the tunnel picture.

Wheelsup

Thanks Wheelsup. :oops:

Last edited by a moderator:
I like the RR track going through the tunnel picture.

Wheelsup

i like that tunnel..

is that a quary? does it have water in it?

comiso, that is the man made tunnel and I shot it from the mouth of the south entrance to the Natural Tunnel. The river flows across the front of the tunnel as you are looking at it at it's entrance in the photo. The ninth photo looks down into the sinkhole where I was standing when I shot the photo in question, the man made tunnel being on your left and the Natural Tunnel on the right. Here are a couple of shots of the Natural Tunnel. The first is from over top of the man made tunnel. Hope I haven't confused the hell out of you.
IMG_2261 resized 25.jpg

IMG_2248 resized 25.jpg

Last edited:
It's a 71' Road Runner. Was originally a 383 with a three speed on the floor and an airgrabber hood. When reassembled it will be a 530 cubic inch aluminum hemi with a three speed overdrive in an 833 hemi case.:deathlyobsessed:

8)

I got that first shot as my desktop backround its so sweet! ,any chance of a slightly bigger resolution?

Please keep us updated -I wana see that thing when its done! ,Any idea when that'l be?

Daniel, if I post a 5.08 meg photo on here they will SHOOT me but if you know of another way, I tried to PM it but can't do it that way. It you PM me your E-mail I can send it that way.

Actually you did confuse me but thats easy to do!

Nice Pics... I really like that type of geology

Actually you did confuse me but thats easy to do!

Nice Pics... I really like that type of geology
Comiso, I just got a book you might like. It is entitled Natural Tunnel Nature's Marvel in Stone by Tony Scales. ISBN1-57072-287-0 Copyright 2004 by Tony Scales. The Overmountain Press. Johnson City, Tennessee.:oops:
Pm sent! thanks mate!

Your welcome . Hope the photo made it through.:D

Hi, Aaron! Thanks for your care. I'm glad you are doing well.
I'm fine and have been making a very minor artwork here - our ancient emperor's tomb:shock:

My ancestor came from China to Japan over one thousand years ago and was engaged in construction
of tombs for the emperors at the time. The scale exceeded the original one in China of which I am still very proud.

Please enjoy.
Thanks!

Attachments

• tomb02R.JPG
    tomb02R.JPG
    45.6 KB · Views: 102
  • tomb05R.JPG
    tomb05R.JPG
    101.6 KB · Views: 118
  • tomb07R.JPG
    tomb07R.JPG
    61.4 KB · Views: 103