Color pics For a Model I'm Building (4 Viewers)

Sneaky B*stards tried another fly by....this is the bomber variant I believe....am I right?
 

Attachments

  • Got.jpg
    Got.jpg
    9.3 KB · Views: 402
So that's what flew over my house this afternoon!
H, that may be the bomber, but it could be the one converted into a tanker, dumping fuel....unless it's that guy wuith asthma and a heavy cold......
Still here and ready to help with pics, if we can, when we know what's wanted.....honest!
 
Krikey, I think one just flew thru the house. I think it's disguised to sound like a whoopy cushion!!!!!
My wife didn't buy it either.

Back in a bit.


I have to time out on the porch now.
 
Advice to the starter of the thread: you must write down something like "FW190" or "Spít" or something. :shock:

Just reminded me: Pilots of the 'Emperor' were allowed to 'spit', just not chewing tobacco for reasons stated earlier.

Some great color pics here. Yes sir. Where do I find that kit to build?
 
If we can't see it how do we know??
 
roadking01, he's somewhere in the States, I'll start looking around here.
But what if he's flying one of those invisi....... ??
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back