Coronavirus Thread

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's good to know that America's youth is not going to let a silly virus stop their partying....Ya know it's been MONTHS!!!

And per Hollywood it's silly to worry...your gonna die anyway

It's good to know that America's youth is not going to let a silly virus stop their partying....Ya know it's been MONTHS!!!

And per Hollywood it's silly to worry...your gonna die anyway

Same sort of idiots on tv here last night too

Good news was they are starting to show the young ones who died on the news which should slow this "it only kills boomers" crap that some of the young are spouting.
Unfortunately, unless a news item is about saint Greta or Kim K I do not think these self centred twits pay attention

Well, its not like church leaders (or any leaders) are giving clear, unambiguous advice.

Someone wanted church pews packed for Easter....

Not my Church. All services globally were cancelled 2 weeks ago, albeit with a very.limited set of exceptions. At the same time, senior citizen and medically vulnerable missionaries were returned home. The exceptional services have now also been cancelled. From where I sit, the guidance has been specific, unambiguous and pretty appropriate to the understood threat.

Not my Church. All services globally were cancelled 2 weeks ago, albeit with a very.limited set of exceptions. At the same time, senior citizen and medically vulnerable missionaries were returned home. The exceptional services have now also been cancelled. From where I sit, the guidance has been specific, unambiguous and pretty appropriate to the understood threat.
Arkansas pastor claims church members willing to 'lick the floor' to prove coronavirus a hoax
Missouri Sues Televangelist Jim Bakker For Selling Fake Coronavirus Cure
Conservative pastor says his church "will never close" because of coronavirus: "We're raising up revivalists, not pansies"
Trump's Easter goal in war on virus a nod to faith, business

As a (slight) tonic to all the bad news, at 2000 this evening, people all over the UK leaned out of their windows or stood in their yards and clapped as a sign of thanks to the National Health Service staff who are combating the virus. A classy gesture. Hopefully,.many health workers heard their neighbours' gratitude.

Same sort of idiots on tv here last night too

Good news was they are starting to show the young ones who died on the news which should slow this "it only kills boomers" crap that some of the young are spouting.
Unfortunately, unless a news item is about saint Greta or Kim K I do not think these self centred twits pay attention

Depends on your choice of news poison. A good portion of our country thinks this a hoax because a certain someone told them it was. There are bumbling dumb idiots on both sides of the coin, and at all levels of society.

Crimea_River I opened no door. I chose my words very wisely. Sorry I have to delete it, it only opens a can of worms. ;)

(Funny video though. I have seen it... :D )

Last edited:
It is a tad frightening considering its possible impact. I saw recently that 85 percent of those who get covid-19 will recover successfully, but I don't like the chances for the 15 percent who won't...

Not exactly the most accurate source, but interesting to see those little numbers ticking over as time goes on:

Coronavirus Update (Live): 531,806 Cases and 24,073 Deaths from COVID-19 Virus Outbreak - Worldometer

Note that the Diamond Princess cruise ship has its own column! Well, that was a dumb idea...

Looks like one of mine may have been deleted too. No worries I wasn't particularly attached to it...

(or maybe I thought better of it and didn't post)

You must have thought better. :lol: I only deleted one. It was a soft delete. Only made non visible. Technically the post is still there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back