Could use some prayers for my little girl....

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

hope everything goes well with your daughter, my thoughts and prayers are with you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, just got back from the doctors. He said he is happy that she is drinking more fluids now. She actually had 2 wet diapers today already, more than she had in the past 3 days. So things are lookin on the up and up. Like I said before, still not out of the woods yet. We are still supposed to keep pumping fluids in her, any means necessary. Monday we go back again hopefully for a last checkup. She is at home eating some sandwich meat slices, so at least she is eating. Well, if anything else comes up, I will post.

Again, thanks for all the well wishes. My wife says you all are a great bunch of people. She says thanks again.

Kids are typically quite resilient, and tend to bounce back from things a lot faster that us adults. I'm havin similar probs with my daughter (9 months old), she's not holding her formula in at all. Got a doc appt this afternoon (wife is gonna take her in), so I know how ya feel. Liquids liquids liquids!!!!!! Keep that kiddo hydrated!

Sorry I just found this thread Beau. You know LexiAnn is in my thoughts and prayers, as are your family. I hope ya'll have a great weekend and things continue to improve. Sounds like things are starting to look up.

I'm just catching up with the threads here, I sure hope your daughter gets well real soon.
My thoughts and prayers are with you all, it sounds really good that she's starting to eat and drink. :thumbleft:

Cheers,

Maria.

Hello Beaupower,

just found this thread as I was in Italy since last Sunday and got back yesterday:
Sorry to hear about your daughter but I feel she´s getting better now. Keep my fingers crossed!
No easy for you and your wife...I have 2 little kids as well and can imagine your feelings...
How old is she? Mine is 23 months actually...

My little girl is 23 months old born on 6 November, 2007.

Today was a pretty good day, she is still very irritable, but she is drinking alot and eating a little more. She for teh most part is doing pretty good, so not much to update on. Will update tomorrow on how she is doing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back