Dennis Hopper dies

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Good in "Waterworld", too....although I may be the only person on the face of this planet who liked that movie.

I remember him doing some introductions at an awards ceremony a little while after that and saying "In the movie 'Speed', I was cast as a psychotic bomber. In 'Waterworld', they cast me as a psychotic pirate. What're they tryin to say about me?!" Thought it was pretty funny at the time.

damn....he was one of my favorite actors....RIP, Dennis....:salute:

I can remember seeing him in little parts in John Wayne movies back in the mid 60's He was a great actor even then, and nobody could play a demented psycho like him!

Good in "Waterworld", too....although I may be the only person on the face of this planet who liked that movie.

I remember him doing some introductions at an awards ceremony a little while after that and saying "In the movie 'Speed', I was cast as a psychotic bomber. In 'Waterworld', they cast me as a psychotic pirate. What're they tryin to say about me?!" Thought it was pretty funny at the time.

I actually liked it as well. I think its a very good movie.

I'll be putting in "Apocalypse Now" and "Hang'em High" to watch. Checking the IMDB site, he was in an incredible number of movies and TV shows.

Dennis Hopper

RIP Dennis!!!

His death should be a reminder for all of the men on this thread who are over age 40 ......

GET YOUR PROSTATE CHECKED OUT BY YOUR DOCTOR!!!!!!

:!:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back