**** DONE: 1/48 Ju-87B - Aircraft Nose Art GB.

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Thanks Guys, well my window was only 20 minutes today.....but i took it... got the airbrush out and finished the RLM71....sides of cowling and rear fuselage and wing leading edge done....fingers crossed for some RLM70 tomorrow, I can't fix the Lower surface 65 until the 70 and Brown are done....

unless you guys grant me the extra week then I definitely won't be done by this coming Sunday to be part of the poll section...leave it to you guys for thumbs up or thumbs down....

Attachments

• 59_RLM71 Finished_1116.jpg
    59_RLM71 Finished_1116.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 91
  • 60_RLM71 Cowl Finished_1118.jpg
    60_RLM71 Cowl Finished_1118.jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 71
  • 61_Leading Edge Done_1122.jpg
    61_Leading Edge Done_1122.jpg
    68.9 KB · Views: 70
  • 62_RLM71 Finished_1125.jpg
    62_RLM71 Finished_1125.jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 69
Damn, Wayne. That looks stunning! Sorry to hear about the cramping and such. Hope you are feeling better. If not, I am even more impressed with the latest pics. I sure perked up the mention of an extension (3-5 days would be perfect - who do I ship the beer to and what beer is the choice of said individual?).
Dale

Looking good Wayne. Even though we keep saying no more extensions, it's OK by me.
I'll leave you to post the announcement! And include a bit about finishing models for one GB before starting the next GB !!!

Thanks for posting the Extension stuff Terry, much appreciated...

missed out again today right when I was all set to run some RLM70 on the wings...who invented F***ing phones anyway...seems everyone wants to talk to me at lunchtime....

Well, come hell or high water I'm gonna splash some paint tomorrow....planning has begun....step one Ear Plugs....step 2 barricading the door to my office...

yeah, Don't disagree Andy but some people can't be ignored...like the 'Big' Boss...

anyway no pics but I DID get a good chunk of RLM70 Black green on her today, WILL finish this colour tomorrow if things fall into place.....plan is brown Saturday and Gloss Sunday....earlier if I can...

Thanks for the kind words guys...had some opportunities once again to break out the airbrush and got the RLM70 Black green on over 2 days....the afternoon sun makes it look a bit lighter than it is...Have not completed some spots of the 70 as the Brown will cover those areas, didn't want to waste time painting the extra colour on an area that would be covered by the final colour later...with luck the brown and the lower surface 65 touch ups will go on tomorrow.

Attachments

• 63_Black Green Applied_1146.jpg
    63_Black Green Applied_1146.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 63
  • 64_Black Green Aplied_1144.jpg
    64_Black Green Aplied_1144.jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 82
  • 65_Black Green applied_1151.jpg
    65_Black Green applied_1151.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 58
Cheers Terry.

I will be reviewing it in the morning light Bill, I may well go over a couple of spots and darken it a tad more...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back