**** DONE: 1/48 Ju87R-2 "Moshaisk" - Winter War / Eastern Front WWII (1 Viewer)

That fuel tank assembly looks good Andy, a lot of detail into such a small part.
 
Thanks all.

Primer coat applied, seams checked, a bit of rescribing done, 02 sprayed on the canopy frames, and yellow theater markings started.

14110901.jpg
14110902.jpg
 
:thumbright: :D
 
Thanks guys. So the fun begins...

The crazy little mass balances were glued on, sure to be knocked off again and lost, and then a batch of RLM 65 was mixed up and shot on after masking the yellow theater marks. I then switched airbrushes, darkened the 65 a tad and post-shaded some panel lines and access hatches. I then lightened the 65 white and went over everything in a random pattern again to give the underside the look of a campaign-weary aircraft.

14111001.jpg
14111002.jpg
14111003.jpg
 
Last edited:
Lovely work there, Andy. I need to get to pre and post shading. I dropped the pre-shading the last couple of builds.
 
Real Nice Andy!
 
Thanks guys.

Shot a little RLM 70 on the gear legs last night. Too lazy to post pics till I get some more done. Still masking....
 
The post shading is great Andy... nice touch! I think the finish on this bird is going to be special!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back