**** DONE: 1/48 Lockheed Ventura - Heavy Hitters II GB

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Thanks for the advice and thoughts gentlemen. This A.M., I gently pushed the offending window in, added some Clear-fix to the edge, and then used a scribing tool inserted through the cockpit bulkhead, pushed the window back into position. Off to P.G. now and when I get back, I will add some Future to the outside of the window and as Brother Paul said "leave the damn thing alone for the rest of the P.M.

002.JPG

003.JPG

004.JPG

Geo

Yikes, just notice a bit of liquid mask still attached to the offending window.

Very nice :D :) love this Ventura build :)

Nice job so far geo. im sorry I mised this build so far actually. i really like the way youve approached the white paint application. Looks very nice. Ive learnt quite a bit from the advice given guys

Thanks guys. The dome now in place. I placed the dome on my wetted pointy finger, and held the model upside down. The dome was quite a tight fit so it held in place as I turned the model over and then ran a bead of superglue around the edges. It's holding and I will never go near this area again. The last minor issue deals with the gap behind the dome. The top turret, guns include, must be inserted into the top fuselage piece and then glued into place. The guns will become very breaky. The paint flies tomorrow.

001.JPG

Geo

Users who are viewing this thread

Back