**** DONE: 1/72 B-25H1 - Aircraft Nose Art GB.

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Really nice :) sharpens the detail a lot on her :)

thanks...

I have been dedicated to keep trying different materials to make feeding tapes machine guns, at the end of the complexity of the curves do I have to use a chariot H corresponding measures of ABS, will file the bottom so that to stay in U, the heat up a bit with the lighter, and no more need to bend as effort, chormate pinto silver and gave a light hand with black metal all Gunze series mr metal color.

DSC_22601.jpg

DSC_22611.jpg

DSC_22621.jpg

DSC_22631.jpg

finish that put guns in place, is what I'm working on now, to make the mechanism of subjection,

1+%u002525286%2529.jpg

vistadelpuestodeametral.jpg

1+%u002525288%2529.jpg

Last edited:
Nicely done Sergio. In the past, I've used strips of lead foil, scored by rolling the 'milled' edge of a coin over it, for the 'flexi-feed' ammo tracks.

Many thanks, along with the radio inside "sorely lacking" as we say here, so it has to, in the closed up the plane that is been collecting a platform at the back door to the bomb bay, so radio that we take some more time but what is the rear anchor is already structured.

DSC_2267.jpg

Nice and precise Sergio, I love how this build is turning out my friend :) Fantastic! :)

If I like the finish but the fact that you can do better with more detail. Thanks you all

Users who are viewing this thread

Back