**** DONE: 1/72 B-25H1 - Aircraft Nose Art GB.

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

thanks...

I have been dedicated to keep trying different materials to make feeding tapes machine guns, at the end of the complexity of the curves do I have to use a chariot H corresponding measures of ABS, will file the bottom so that to stay in U, the heat up a bit with the lighter, and no more need to bend as effort, chormate pinto silver and gave a light hand with black metal all Gunze series mr metal color.

finish that put guns in place, is what I'm working on now, to make the mechanism of subjection,

Last edited:
Nicely done Sergio. In the past, I've used strips of lead foil, scored by rolling the 'milled' edge of a coin over it, for the 'flexi-feed' ammo tracks.

Many thanks, along with the radio inside "sorely lacking" as we say here, so it has to, in the closed up the plane that is been collecting a platform at the back door to the bomb bay, so radio that we take some more time but what is the rear anchor is already structured.

Nice and precise Sergio, I love how this build is turning out my friend Fantastic!

If I like the finish but the fact that you can do better with more detail. Thanks you all

Users who are viewing this thread