GD canopy.........
my plane is to put the tape on the framing, then tape over and cut the the panel shapes cuz it's just to difficult to see the framing on these vacuum formed things. I'd end up with cut marks all over it.
But then when I began handling it............ the glue came out of the joins like a bad calking job....... I've spent most of the day super gluing it all back on little sections at a time. Then filling the cracks with SG. What a pain in the royal a$$!!!!!!! Or is it a Royal pain in the... whatevvah! My choppers never gave me this much grief.
Thank you Charles, glad to see you online. Hope all went well and easy this morning.........
I've finished cutting the canopy masks. I'll just have to become a little more proficient at cutting with my Scalpel!!!!!!!
But it worked okay. so now I'm not so afraid of not finding commercial masks!
I'm off to the IPMSA meeting today, maybe start to paint tomorrow or Monday. Only 8 days left, H.S.!