DONE: 1/72 Scale Wildcat Scratch (Wood/Metal) Group Build

The panel lines really make this model rather awesome Igor. Question with your engine have you printed a photo of a radial and stuck onto the model? if so its very effective! :)
 
The panel lines really make this model rather awesome Igor. Question with your engine have you printed a photo of a radial and stuck onto the model? if so its very effective! :)

Thanks again to all.
I was wondering if someone will ask that question. Yep, you are right Alex. I did just that. Its an idea which I got long time ago with old Hellcat model, but at that time I tried to draw the engine myself and that didn't came out as expected. This time I found suitable color illustration of the Wildcat's front view, printed it in appropriate scale and stick it to the model.
 
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back