Done : Bf109K-4 IV./JG 53 'Black 16' Gruppe Build

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Cheers Terry, never thought of aftermarket, doh! I've got a few close up pics of the ship that I can post, he has his mother making the sails on her sowing machine! :lol:

It sure is Dan, he's been working on it now for a couple of years. His father started it and gave up. So Mick's finishing for him.

Update on the 109 :) Decals on.

SL381701.jpg

i'm not sure about the cross on the fuselage, should it be that colour??

Looks good M. The cross might be one of the 'grey' type perhaps? I'm not familar with that particular bird, but there were dark grey crosses used. But, what on earth is that black and white 'twirly' thing, to the right of the model?

Maybe we'll finally have an answer to Panther IRs? :)

I give alot of credit to those modellors who tackle rigging on ships. I can't even do one antenna wire!

Hmm, they're the crosses the instructions say go on the wings and fuselage.... I'm no Luftwaffe expert myself, but I do know one thing, they're staying there! :lol:

Terry thats the drop-tank, its primed and pre-shaded. The decals for it are white, but any builds I've seen, the lettering is red. Maybe i should have got some aftermarket decals......

Ok, tonight when I get home from work...now I can see the plans under your model......Revell got it wrong!!...

However, you have followed the kit instructions as laid out for decal use and placement and this WILL NOT count against you in the judging stage.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back