Done : Bf109K-4 "Yellow 13", 15./JG 53 Gruppe Build...

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

:oops: but THX. I have seen a couple more but I have to find and scan these firstly.

THX :oops::) I have to tell that how the softish edge can be it depends on the mask thickness.I mean if the material of a mask is thin the less soft edge.But if the mask is thick tha edge is much more soft.

You mean Blu-Tack.If yes these rollers made of it are very useful for painting these soft bordelines between colours.

Attachments

• blutack.jpg
    blutack.jpg
    74.5 KB · Views: 45
Been busy this morning with attempts to use Blu Tack. Gave up after a while and expressed the famous "f*ck this!" and decided to do the camouflage freehand....be gentle chaps! :oops: :lol:

DSCF0012-7.jpg

DSCF0014-2.jpg

DSCF0015-5.jpg

DSCF0016-2.jpg

DSCF0022.jpg

DSCF0025-1.jpg

Looks ok man!:D

What you could have also tried is to cut some cardboard patterns then put sections of the blu tack under the card so it is slightly raised and then carefully spray your sections, one at a time...

Thanks guys....appreciated, appreciated indeed! Cardboard? Never thought or heard about that one Wayne! :shock:
Well, you learn something new every day here...! :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back