**** DONE Dornier Do-217 E-4 U5+XN 5.KG 2, Gilze-Rijen, 1942

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Harrison, your canopy work is showing how much your skills are improving. Good, steady hand with just the right amount of paint. Great work!

Ok will not post pictures for 2 or 3 days since 1no RLM 70 to finish her off. 2All documents from this PC are being switched to the new MAC I got well we got... so it has to go to the store...

Attachments

• 102_6045.JPG
    102_6045.JPG
    46.6 KB · Views: 96
Thanks David... as Dwight suggested to me in a PM I just stripped all of the paint. Re did all canopies against my will but hey.....I like em now.

The canopy is looking good there Harrison.Cheers Kevin

Just popped in and checked the thread. This is looking great H! But like Terry said, take your time, don't rush. If it doesn't get done this weekend there is always next! Looks good!

Ok will work with the airbrush as long as I have to to get it to spray the RLM 70 I bought........ then she'll need decals, canopy and DONE

The the Ju-87 :rolleyes:

Feel bad haven't posted pictures in a while...........lets pray the brush is cleaned for when I get home..

The nozzle is sitting in Iso....

Really wish I could take needle out and rub it down..... cause I KNOW that would work but, whatever...

Last edited:
Thanks.

She's done I'll let her dry then post pics.....hopefully it's done in time for my grandpa whose visiting tomorrow who is in love with all Dornier Bombers...

Last edited:
For those still interested :evil4:

Darker paint is still drying... plan on finishing her up tomorrow.

Attachments

• 102_6057.JPG
    102_6057.JPG
    47.8 KB · Views: 53
  • 102_6058.JPG
    102_6058.JPG
    43.4 KB · Views: 59
  • 102_6059.JPG
    102_6059.JPG
    45.4 KB · Views: 58
  • 102_6060.JPG
    102_6060.JPG
    41.1 KB · Views: 52
Hey, not too bad H, though the pics are a bit unsharp. Und by zer vay, vye does your Grandpa like der Dornier zo much heh? Iz it dat he iz Luftwaffe 'Alte hare' hein??

Couldn't understand the last bit... but he likes Dornier because he just does I guess... he talks about them everytime I see him. He was Navy during Korean War and my other Grandpa (passed away) was 82nd Airborne in Korea.... I'm gonna start a thread on him though with pictures..

Ju-188 ;) *Hopes he's right*

I've actually been doing a bit of reading :lol: :lol:

Hey Paul, since my aircraft tire blew in October of 1943 maybe they switched because of it :lol:

Looking good H! Looks like you got a bit of colour bleeding going on in the light green. Brush contamination?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back