**** DONE: Fw 189 A1 v7+1H - Me/ Fw Group Build

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Cockpit update:
Picture 1) Pilot seat, side console and instrument panel finished.
Picture 2) Seat, console, and rudder pedal assemblies installed in pod.

P5284997.JPG
P5285000.JPG

Last edited:
The interior looks great. I dig the way you described the way you did the wiring for the instrument panel. It ended up looking very confincing.

Thanks guys. Been doing lots of filing and sanding on the various airframe sub-assembles. Nothing picture worthy, just tedious. This is the second limited run kit I've done in a row and I am starting to get a little tired of all the fitting and filing. I think I may have to do a Tamiya or Hasegawa kit next.

Echo Even, keep at it Glenn it's a stunning kit. I got my Great Wall kit yesterday, the construction sheets are just mind boggling as is the kit detail and what a machine.

Really nice work on the cockpit and wiring detailing. A good choice of subject too. I would hate to be cutting masks for that canopy. I can't imagine what it would have been like to have to go to war in that crate. It would be like flying a greenhouse, with about the same amount of protection!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back