Done : Fw190A-6 1./JG1 Unteroffizier Rudolf Hübl, White-5 Oct,1943 Gruppe Build

Cheers Wayne, some fecker tried to snipe it at the last minute and drove the price up, but I still outbid them. I'm hoping its a better kit than the dog of a Fujimi I'm building right now!
 
Cheers Wayne, some fecker tried to snipe it at the last minute and drove the price up, but I still outbid them. I'm hoping its a better kit than the dog of a Fujimi I'm building right now!

Oh...it's a way better kit mate...you will find out soon enough though!:D
 
Some inspiration maybe? 8)
 

Attachments

  • JG1 Fw 190.jpg
    JG1 Fw 190.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 137
Cool pic! Love the checkered nose! Thanks for my new wallpaper Jan! :thumbleft:
 
How long have we left in this GB? I reckon I'll need to start this build soon. Might put the Spitfire on the backburner till then.
 
It's a nice pic, but they screwed up the rear canopy area and fueslage form! Check out the slab sided fues kinking inwards at about 45 deg! Looks like they dropped a concrete block on it before the flight!

Shame nobody paints the Hakenkreuz either - whether politically acceptable or not, a Luftwaffe aircraft without it is technically incorrect.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back