**** DONE: GB-55 1/48 Bf109F-4/Trop – MTO III

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Thanks Guys, been busy...and finishing off my Kates.....

only added the Wing slats flaps and ailerons to the wing at this stage , but should pick up the pace now.....pics tomorrow, left my camera at work...:(

Thanks, those promised pics....a little late...slats, flaps and ailerons....

been a bit busy of late and havent been able to do much modelling since Saturday, played in a Lacrosse Grand Final on Saturday and got hit twice on the end of my right thumb with real hard shots and Saves! (Goalkeeper) played through and we Won our Premiership.
For a day or two i thought it may have had a fracture it was very swollen Blue and Sore and not moving, but as the swelling has subsided i could move it a tiny bit, although painful it was not broken, But it has stopped me from doing much modelling.....pic from yesterday...
11_Wings_1325.jpg
12_Wing Slats_1328.jpg
Thumb_8468.jpg

Ouch 😳 ! don't goalies get gloves in Lacrosse?
Yes, but I was lucky enough to get hit in between the padded section and handle.....twice...!

Well the thumb is in semi-working order with a little bit of soreness if I grip anything a bit too tight...so holding model arts with the forefinger and thumb and applying a bit of grip pressure is not too bad so so back at it....

Some cockpit work today...nice and simple....

16_Cockpit_1329.jpg
17_Cockpit_1331.jpg
18_Cockpit_1334.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back