****DONE Heavy Hitters GB Revell 1/48 Ju-87D

I'm proud of my putty work on this wheel spat!
 

Attachments

  • 102_5571.JPG
    102_5571.JPG
    39.2 KB · Views: 111
  • 102_5572.JPG
    102_5572.JPG
    35.9 KB · Views: 96
Ok. For sanding. I held the Ju-87 between my knees and took a strip of my 2nd smoothest sandpaper and went back and forth like dental floss.
 

Attachments

  • 102_5573.JPG
    102_5573.JPG
    44.7 KB · Views: 101
  • 102_5574.JPG
    102_5574.JPG
    43.4 KB · Views: 106
  • 102_5575.JPG
    102_5575.JPG
    43.6 KB · Views: 93
  • 102_5576.JPG
    102_5576.JPG
    45.5 KB · Views: 105
  • 102_5577.JPG
    102_5577.JPG
    62.5 KB · Views: 106
Not even gonna comment on the right wing. All I can say is it involves a curious dog and paint...
 

Attachments

  • 102_5583.JPG
    102_5583.JPG
    57.5 KB · Views: 153
Nice going H, she really builds into a nice model for the cheap price. This is what I got out of mine :)
 

Attachments

  • PICT0784.JPG
    PICT0784.JPG
    58.7 KB · Views: 143
Thanks guys! Well I was mixing the yellow paint, and he jumped up on the table and got it all over the tips so I had to paint it :oops:

Mags, I really am pleased with the kit :D
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back