Nov 27, 2009 Thread starter #381 B-17engineer Colonel 14,953 92 Joined Dec 9, 2007 Location Revis Island. I'm proud of my putty work on this wheel spat! Attachments 102_5571.JPG 39.2 KB · Views: 111 102_5572.JPG 35.9 KB · Views: 96
Nov 27, 2009 #382 Wurger Siggy Master Staff Admin Mod 120,325 38,860 Joined Jun 19, 2005 Location Poland Excellent Harry. Well done. Are you going to sand these?
Nov 27, 2009 Thread starter #383 B-17engineer Colonel 14,953 92 Joined Dec 9, 2007 Location Revis Island. Yea Just need to cut some sand paper
Nov 27, 2009 #384 Wurger Siggy Master Staff Admin Mod 120,325 38,860 Joined Jun 19, 2005 Location Poland But use the thinnest one?
Nov 27, 2009 Thread starter #385 B-17engineer Colonel 14,953 92 Joined Dec 9, 2007 Location Revis Island. I meant I'll cut a strip of sandpaper for this, but later. Now the P-40
Nov 27, 2009 #386 Wurger Siggy Master Staff Admin Mod 120,325 38,860 Joined Jun 19, 2005 Location Poland OK. Let's back to P-40
Nov 27, 2009 Thread starter #387 B-17engineer Colonel 14,953 92 Joined Dec 9, 2007 Location Revis Island. Ok. For sanding. I held the Ju-87 between my knees and took a strip of my 2nd smoothest sandpaper and went back and forth like dental floss. Attachments 102_5573.JPG 44.7 KB · Views: 101 102_5574.JPG 43.4 KB · Views: 106 102_5575.JPG 43.6 KB · Views: 93 102_5576.JPG 45.5 KB · Views: 105 102_5577.JPG 62.5 KB · Views: 106
Ok. For sanding. I held the Ju-87 between my knees and took a strip of my 2nd smoothest sandpaper and went back and forth like dental floss.
Nov 27, 2009 #388 vikingBerserker Lieutenant General 28,790 4,633 Joined Apr 10, 2009 Location South Carolina Nice putty job H!
Nov 27, 2009 Thread starter #389 B-17engineer Colonel 14,953 92 Joined Dec 9, 2007 Location Revis Island. Thanks
Nov 27, 2009 #390 Wurger Siggy Master Staff Admin Mod 120,325 38,860 Joined Jun 19, 2005 Location Poland I agree. Well done.
Nov 27, 2009 #391 Airframes Benevolens Magister 64,234 15,157 Joined Aug 24, 2008 Location Cheshire, UK looking great so far H.
Nov 27, 2009 Thread starter #392 B-17engineer Colonel 14,953 92 Joined Dec 9, 2007 Location Revis Island. Thanks Terry!
Nov 27, 2009 Thread starter #393 B-17engineer Colonel 14,953 92 Joined Dec 9, 2007 Location Revis Island. Not even gonna comment on the right wing. All I can say is it involves a curious dog and paint... Attachments 102_5583.JPG 57.5 KB · Views: 153
Nov 28, 2009 #394 109ROAMING 2nd Lieutenant 5,971 5 Joined May 25, 2008 Location New Zealand Don't see anything wrong? looking good man!
Nov 28, 2009 #395 Maglar Tech Sergeant 1,570 8 Joined Jan 29, 2009 Location Florida Nice going H, she really builds into a nice model for the cheap price. This is what I got out of mine Attachments PICT0784.JPG 58.7 KB · Views: 143
Nice going H, she really builds into a nice model for the cheap price. This is what I got out of mine
Nov 28, 2009 #396 Vic Balshaw Major General 23,441 9,562 Joined Jul 20, 2009 Location Canberra She's looking beaut H
Nov 28, 2009 #397 Wayne Little Moderator Staff Mod 65,454 8,501 Joined Oct 7, 2006 Location Adelaide Sth. Aust. Keep up the good work Harrison...if the dog is gonna get up close give it a paint brush to use..
Nov 28, 2009 Thread starter #398 B-17engineer Colonel 14,953 92 Joined Dec 9, 2007 Location Revis Island. Thanks guys! Well I was mixing the yellow paint, and he jumped up on the table and got it all over the tips so I had to paint it Mags, I really am pleased with the kit
Thanks guys! Well I was mixing the yellow paint, and he jumped up on the table and got it all over the tips so I had to paint it Mags, I really am pleased with the kit
Nov 28, 2009 #399 Crimea_River Marshal 47,761 16,282 Joined Nov 16, 2008 Location Calgary Nice work H!
Nov 28, 2009 #400 vikingBerserker Lieutenant General 28,790 4,633 Joined Apr 10, 2009 Location South Carolina I agree, nice work.