**** DONE: JU87B-2 'Stuka', II./StG 1 (III./StG 51) August 1940 Bob GB

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Hey Gang,

Back from a weeks R n R in far north Queensland...

on the home straight now...... hopefully finished in the next few days

JU87B2022.jpg

p.s. Vistied the B-24 Liberator restoration project which is only 5 mins from home here.... had a heads up from one of my fathers friends who is a volunteer there that they were going to run the twin wasp they aquired from New Zealand sometime over the past year.

Very impressive nice n loud, especially ther backfire on start up of the second run. restoration is 10 years on, estimated 5 more years till completion

Home | B-24 Liberator Restoration Australia

Pretty much done!!!
A quick Q, do i post the final pix here, or do i need to start a new 'finished' thread??

cheers
pete

You could post, say, one shot here, just to finish the thread, if you want to, then start a new thread, with 'Finished' at the beginning of the thread title. Post the six required pics, with up to four additional pics of your choice (of the model that is, not some bird on the beach !!)

ok, all done!!!

Is this picture to dark, should I re take them before i start a 'finished' thread???

Stuka03.jpg

Not sure about birds on the beach, but I did manage to pull the local birds up in Far North Queensland

PeteNPal.jpg

I'm liking it.

Pete walks into a bar. The bar tender takes a look at the parrot and says "Hey, what's that?" The parrot says, "I don't know but yesterday there was a pimple on my butt and it grew onto this!"

Sorry, couldn't resist. Love the Stuka Pete.

Agree about the pics, and wrong type of bird!
Vic, on the beaches here they have to wear thick, quilted bikinis - spoils all the advantage of the cold weather !

Users who are viewing this thread

Back