Done : Oblt. Klaus Faber, Fw190D-9 "Red 13", JV44 Gruppe Build... (1 Viewer)

Looking very neat Jan. I see you had similar problems with the underside joints on the Dora. I had to shave off a bit of the front of the wing to bottom cowling joint to get it to fit, and spread the latter, to stop a ridge. Either it's not one of Tamiya's better offerings, or the moulds are showing their age. Nice kit overall though, isn't it?
 
Thanks son....appreciated! It is indeed old boy...can't wait for the Eduard offering though, just wonder when they're gonna release their A-7?
 
Yes indeed! I was going to get the Eduard A8/R2, at £17.99 from Model Hobbies, but it ain't there anymore. looks an awesome kit, as you will know, having one of theirs. Not sure if I could handle the small PE stuff though, but the open gun bays are ideal for the diorama I have planned.
 
Well, did a bit masking today...
DSCF0001-11.jpg
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back