**** DONE: P-47M Thunderbolt - Lt. Russ Kyler - Aircraft of the Aces GB

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Thanks everyone! :) Didn't work on the model tonight. Trying to nail down the bass part to "Got to Get Better in a Little While" (Crossroads 2007 version) by Clapton, Willie Weeks, et al.

Made a little progress last night:

IMG_2528.JPG

Got some small gaps where I attached the upper fueslage to the main part, but it was probably my fault instead of the kit. I think I misaligned the two halves of the upper fuselage by a fraction of a mm. I believe I have everything filed down even now. Primer will let me know later.

Still not real thrilled with the seatbelts, but they'll have to do for this oob build.

Thanks for looking!

Andy

Don't feel bad. I've yet to put together a kit that didn't have a tiny misalignment in the fuselage. I just try to put it towards the bottom where it won't be seen if the sanding is not perfect. Good job so far.

The gaps are most probably related to the kit Andy, they usually fit good when nothing has been stuffed inside, but add the innards and you always get a gap or alignment problem somewhere.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back