**** DONE: Revell 1/32 Ju88A-5 4D + MR 7/KG30 MTO Group Build (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

are you planning a "ground"plate for it to stand on ? small dioplate.. hope the id tag i send will come in use :)

keep up the faboulous work pal :)

are you planning a "ground"plate for it to stand on ? small dioplate.. hope the id tag i send will come in use :)

keep up the faboulous work pal :)

Thanks...and yes I will make use of the plate on a base..:D

Ok just solved the dive line problem...Without using a decal, nor was it masked and painted?

What do you think...? :D

Pics, couple under the fluoro and the late arvo setting sun, first time it's been out in days...

Attachments

• Dive Lines_1259.JPG
    Dive Lines_1259.JPG
    30.3 KB · Views: 108
  • Dive Line_1265.JPG
    Dive Line_1265.JPG
    28.1 KB · Views: 102
  • Dive Line_1248.JPG
    Dive Line_1248.JPG
    39.5 KB · Views: 102
  • Dive Line_1250.JPG
    Dive Line_1250.JPG
    67.8 KB · Views: 101
Well....I started by carefully cutting a very thin strip of plastic card and I just could not get it thin enough to get a 'scale effect' width.....so I went with plan 'B'....Stretched Sprue, painted Red and then attached with PVA White Glue...simply bowed around the inside of the canopy surface!:D

Last edited:
and the sprue slipped into place easily as it already had a nice bow to it, to conform to the inside of the canopy, where as the plastic strip wasn't quite as good....

Last edited:
This has become, to me anyway, a 'How To' thread, when it comes to build the 1/32 '88..... When I get around my A-4, I'll be running back and forth to this one, for inspiration, and a a kick in the b*lls to get it done as good as possile.

This has become, to me anyway, a 'How To' thread, when it comes to build the 1/32 '88..... When I get around my A-4, I'll be running back and forth to this one, for inspiration, and a a kick in the b*lls to get it done as good as possile.

Thanks mate...just don't rush it when you get going....AND don't go so friggin' overboard like I have...it will drive you nuts!:D

You're most welcome! Not to worry mate....I'll try not to! :lol: Think that the A-4 conversion is almost as much as the A-1 kit itself! :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back