**** DONE: Revell 1/48 P-40B RAF 112 Squadron in Egypt in 1941 MTO Group Build (4 Viewers)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

OK. Now use a thin marker and a ruler if you have and draw something like that.Of course without these arrows. Also you can use a pencil if it can draw on the card.
Firstly draw the vertical line remembering about margins as these card edges are a little bit rounded after sanding.
Secondly draw the horizontal line starting at the middle of the vertical one.The angle between them should be 90 degrees, right?
 

Attachments

  • kolo.jpg
    kolo.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 71
Try to put the drawing in that way to have enough room for these circles on the top half of the card.You need two circles of smooth surface without any letters etc..
 
Harrison you have to do it precisely.And the drawing has to look like in the pic I uploaded. Use a ruler to pencil these lines that have to be straight.
 
Last edited:
The horizontal line has to be longer. You have to put on the line two circles. Look at the pic below. Of course you can draw the second circle closer to the first one. But leave a gap between them because you have to cut them off with scissors. But pencil them with the compass at the moment only.


ANd so sorry I hit incorrect key.:oops:
 

Attachments

  • kolo1.jpg
    kolo1.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 87
Well that was hard....

I must go now, but here is this. I will not be here tomorrow, well maybe for an hour or two. Many thanks for your help! Have a nice night.
 

Attachments

  • 102_4698.JPG
    102_4698.JPG
    44.5 KB · Views: 83
OK. No problem I'm busy tomorrow as well. Then I have to be at work on Saturday. But I'll leave you some instruction for farther work.
Now I can say the first circle is OK. But the second one has to be corrected.I mean it has to be penciiled again.

Take care....
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back