**** DONE: Revell 1/32 Ju88A-5 4D + MR 7/KG30 MTO Group Build

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Thanks Very much Guys your support is much appreciated....:D

...and....a SPECIAL THANKS to Guttorm "here's something else to add..he he.." Fjeldstad..for the many hours of additional enjoyment :shock:..:lol::D that I had with this epic build.....your name and contribution was mentioned to a number of fellow modellers over the weekend with a grateful thanks, when I was asked many questions about the model!

There was, however, one casualty.......the Antenna mast was accidently broken by one of the judges while handling and judging the details...it was a clean break so i should be able to fix it if i am careful?

anyway a couple more pics....:D

Attachments

• Ju88_3016.JPG
    Ju88_3016.JPG
    89.8 KB · Views: 121
  • Ju88_2907.JPG
    Ju88_2907.JPG
    99.4 KB · Views: 121
what the.. #¤%/ doesent these gusy dont know how to treat a lady ? that is just not accaptable.. looks like i have to get some addresses and have a few bombruns... hope it will be mended without any scars..

and thanks for the nice comment :) and it has been a REAL pleasure taken part in this build :) and thanks for mention me when talking about your model. now that model belongs in a glassbox in a museum on display :)
just as good as the real deal :) and thanks for posting more pictures :)

now i want to see it outside ..hehe

this thread aint dead yet.. :)

Darned right! I can't see any reason a judge should need to touch the model, let alone handle it. If he/she needed to see underneath, then a 'dentist's' mirror should have been used!
I trust you explained your feelings, with suitable comments about his origin .......
Anyway, very well done again, and to Guttorm too. I might just be calling on you, Mr.G., when I start on the Ju88 for the Czech museum .........

I'm sure you will ! At least this one will be belly-landed, so no landing gear or underside details to worry about !!

and i am curios..what kind of questions did you get.. ? what did they ask ?

:)

Lots of congratulations....firstly!:D

How was the build of the kit..., what sort of extras did I include..., Did I use the etch set(s) how much because the interior was already pretty good wasn't it? What's the difference between the A-1 and A-5?

I rattled of a series of improvements, showed off some of the photo's that you had provided during the build for reference...especially the use of the Fire extinguisher !!:D

Ok have set up a series of Pics from the comp most will be repeated in the Adelaide Comp 2010 Thread!:D

So here are some more!

Attachments

• 1a_Ju88A-5_2892.JPG
    1a_Ju88A-5_2892.JPG
    81.7 KB · Views: 136
  • 1b_Ju88A-5_2894.JPG
    1b_Ju88A-5_2894.JPG
    94.8 KB · Views: 137
Last edited:
some more will do a proper set for this thread when I fix the antenna and the sun comes out!

Attachments

• 1e_Ju88A-5_2392.JPG
    1e_Ju88A-5_2392.JPG
    91.2 KB · Views: 139
  • 1g_Ju88A-5_2394.JPG
    1g_Ju88A-5_2394.JPG
    88.2 KB · Views: 132

Users who are viewing this thread

Back