***DONE: 1:48 Hobbycraft Hawker Hawker Hurricane MkIID RAF Egypt 1942 Group Build

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Thanks Evan! I'll try and get the rest of the paint on her later today and then start some fairly heavy weathering!

Been a bit slow to update, have been preoccupied with other things unfortunately.

Anyway I've finished the azure blue coat and shall try and get the dark camo over the desert yellow tonight. Pictures later on.

Cheers.

Sorry for the tardiness of this update fellas. Between sorting Uni for next year and family stuff I really haven't been in the mood but I've got the camo down now and she really isnt that far off being finished at all.

Attachments

• hurricamo1.jpg
    hurricamo1.jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 124
  • hurricamo2.jpg
    hurricamo2.jpg
    81.2 KB · Views: 120
Cheers guys, will be doing some more today. Last night started some weathering and preparing the last bits and pieces for assembly after the decals go on. Photos later.

Much appreciated Wojtek! :)

Added the decals quite obviously and started some pastel weathering. I shall give it a clear flat coat in the next few hours and dirty up the markings tomorrow a little and then all the little bits n bobs.

Cheers.

Attachments

• hurridecal.jpg
    hurridecal.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 137

Users who are viewing this thread

Back