**** DONE: Revell P-61A 1/48 scale, Nocturnal Nemesis, Night Fighter GB.

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Well I've done more work on the paint job. No more air so the rest is with my art brushes. The two photos are a kind of before and after using Isopropyl Alcohol. The stuff is great as a flattening agent. As for paint, it does lighten the color down a notch. I realize that it may be hard to see the difference but there is a difference. What do you guys think? :)

Attachments

• Before alcohol.JPG
    Before alcohol.JPG
    82.3 KB · Views: 161
  • After alcohol.JPG
    After alcohol.JPG
    79.1 KB · Views: 138
Look'in good there Bill :thumbleft: I might have to check out the alcohol deal myself sir.Cheers

Well I'm back at it. Finally put the last vent or grating on and added most of the decals. I still have a ways to go but there is light at the end of the tunnel. I still need to add a few things but mostly I'm doing the final detail work that I put off until I got the outside painted. All but the first photo were taken outside. It seemed like a nice day and I wanted to see what it would look like in sun light instead of florescent light. I know that lighting can play tricks on what the color actually is. I'm quite pleased with the last shot. :)

Attachments

• P-61A 068.jpg
    P-61A 068.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 102
  • P-61A 069.jpg
    P-61A 069.jpg
    105.5 KB · Views: 107
  • P-61A 070.jpg
    P-61A 070.jpg
    101.4 KB · Views: 106
  • P-61A 072.jpg
    P-61A 072.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 105
Sorry, took a couple of other photos and forgot to upload them. The last one is similar to the prior posting but actually is leveled better. :|

Attachments

• P-61A 071.jpg
    P-61A 071.jpg
    79.5 KB · Views: 93
  • P-61A 073.jpg
    P-61A 073.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 114

Users who are viewing this thread

Back