DONE: RNZAF F4U-1A Corsair NZ5255 ,Flt/Sgt R L.Bayly No.21 Sgn/4 Su Group Build

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Cheers mate! rather pleased with the colours

Gonna go put a klear coat on now - pics later tonight

Great work, Daniel! Looking forward to seeing those kiwi roundels on her!

No worries about the colours too! Sorry I didn't get them to you earlier, got caught up in my own things and didn't notice the deadline approaching...

Cheers mate! no worries - got it done even if it was the most frustrating day I've ever lived

Will take better pics tomorrow

Attachments

• IMG_1668.jpg
    IMG_1668.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 97
  • IMG_1640.jpg
    IMG_1640.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 91
Thanks Alex and Dan!

I take it the antenna mast broke off and had to be repaired??? I would recommend putting some dark/black around and in the gun ports instead of the white thats there now...

It broke a couple times , then the antenna at the front came lose and stayed that way despite using alot of glue around it - first time I've put antenna wires on a model .Think I've learn't abit

Will get the gun ports weathered up ( was one of those things I gotta touch up )

Got some nice blue skys today , so will be out soon taking final shots after these touch ups done

Pretty much done - may add some weathering down the line

B-17 its nearly 4 pm over here - may see if I can do some evening shots later on

Heres some more photos of the build -last one is of its new home although I just put the B-26 there for a size comparison

Attachments

• 15.jpg
    15.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 100
  • 18.jpg
    18.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 106
  • 16.jpg
    16.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 107
  • 20.jpg
    20.jpg
    67.3 KB · Views: 104
Daniel, good on ya mate! :D :D :D

You've done a great job - love that shot from below especially! Colours and markings look spot on, great to see a Corsair in kiwi colours! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back