Oct 26, 2011 #81 rochie Moderator Staff Mod 24,352 10,281 Joined Aug 9, 2006 Location billingham nr middlesbrough uk paint looks good Glenn
Oct 26, 2011 #82 Airframes Benevolens Magister 64,234 15,157 Joined Aug 24, 2008 Location Cheshire, UK Sure does - nice work.
Oct 26, 2011 #83 Crimea_River Marshal 47,761 16,282 Joined Nov 16, 2008 Location Calgary Looks very nice!
Oct 26, 2011 #84 Gnomey Globetrotting Surgeon General Staff Mod 75,889 11,629 Joined Nov 28, 2004 Location Bristol / Southsea / Royal Deeside, UK Website www.flickr.com Nicely done Glenn!
Oct 27, 2011 #85 Wayne Little Moderator Staff Mod 65,454 8,501 Joined Oct 7, 2006 Location Adelaide Sth. Aust. look forward to more mate!
Oct 27, 2011 #86 ozhawk40 Master Sergeant 2,340 34 Joined Feb 8, 2007 Location Live on the Oz West Coast - Perth Neat work Glenn, well done
Oct 30, 2011 Thread starter #87 T Bolt Colonel 14,264 4,829 Joined Mar 24, 2010 Location Chicago, Illinois Thanks guys Along with all the work I did on my P-51 today, I also managed to mask and spray the Middlelstone on the top side of the Spit. Last edited: Aug 5, 2016
Thanks guys Along with all the work I did on my P-51 today, I also managed to mask and spray the Middlelstone on the top side of the Spit.
Oct 31, 2011 #88 Wayne Little Moderator Staff Mod 65,454 8,501 Joined Oct 7, 2006 Location Adelaide Sth. Aust. Nice and clean application...
Oct 31, 2011 #89 rochie Moderator Staff Mod 24,352 10,281 Joined Aug 9, 2006 Location billingham nr middlesbrough uk very nice
Oct 31, 2011 #90 A4K Brigadier General 18,083 7,328 Joined Dec 17, 2007 Location The back of beyond With Wayne and Karl... nice clean work mate!
Oct 31, 2011 #91 Crimea_River Marshal 47,761 16,282 Joined Nov 16, 2008 Location Calgary Yup. Looks great!
Oct 31, 2011 #92 Airframes Benevolens Magister 64,234 15,157 Joined Aug 24, 2008 Location Cheshire, UK Certainly does, neat work Glenn.
Nov 1, 2011 #93 vikingBerserker Lieutenant General 28,790 4,633 Joined Apr 10, 2009 Location South Carolina Nice!
Nov 3, 2011 #94 Gnomey Globetrotting Surgeon General Staff Mod 75,889 11,629 Joined Nov 28, 2004 Location Bristol / Southsea / Royal Deeside, UK Website www.flickr.com Coming along nicely Glenn!
Nov 3, 2011 #95 dirkpitt289 Master Sergeant 2,286 20 Joined Jul 16, 2009 Location South Plainfield New Jersey Great work Glen.
Nov 6, 2011 #96 Vic Balshaw Major General 23,441 9,562 Joined Jul 20, 2009 Location Canberra I knew when you started this was going to be a good build Andy, nice to see the progress while I've been away.
I knew when you started this was going to be a good build Andy, nice to see the progress while I've been away.
Nov 17, 2011 Thread starter #97 T Bolt Colonel 14,264 4,829 Joined Mar 24, 2010 Location Chicago, Illinois With my "Millie G" build wrapping up I'm back to working on the "Fargo Express" with hopes of finishing it before the end of the month. After spending time over the last few days masking I sprayed the Dark Earth today. Last edited: Aug 5, 2016
With my "Millie G" build wrapping up I'm back to working on the "Fargo Express" with hopes of finishing it before the end of the month. After spending time over the last few days masking I sprayed the Dark Earth today.
Nov 18, 2011 #98 ozhawk40 Master Sergeant 2,340 34 Joined Feb 8, 2007 Location Live on the Oz West Coast - Perth Wow! Great work on the camo Glenn. Cheers Peter
Nov 18, 2011 #99 Wayne Little Moderator Staff Mod 65,454 8,501 Joined Oct 7, 2006 Location Adelaide Sth. Aust. That looks pretty neat Glenn!
Nov 18, 2011 #100 rochie Moderator Staff Mod 24,352 10,281 Joined Aug 9, 2006 Location billingham nr middlesbrough uk very nice