Focke-Wulf and Messerschmitt GB

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

My you guys are in a rush...............I was thinking of a couple of Me 262-1a's possibly one as a Naghtjäger and maybe a TA 154 Moskito.......but...........they're going to be a couple of cr@p builds..............no way do I want a couple of weeks supporting Jan's drinking habits..............let alone being licked by a Hippocrocofrog!!!!!!!!!!!!! 'YUK'
unhappy-060.GIF

What about a chocolate licking, fetish obsessed Hippocrocofrog??? I couldn't find any part Hippo, Crocodile Frog mythical creature art, so how about this for covering the fetisging and licking - or more appropiately, for a nose art??
Succubus_2_Color_by_residentlilly.jpg

On topic; I really like the multi-colour speckled/flecked camo on the upper wings of the pic on page 1, a version with more greens would make for a very good woodland or jungle camo pattern.

Last edited:
Daaaaamn! Been peaking in my Eduard '110's, the E and the C and the blasted '410! Even dug out my Royal Class Fw 190's.... :oops: :lol: Not stuck for choices! :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back