Forum Updates :: Style changes

Other than being used to the color scheme with the brown background (I guess I'm just used to the icons showing new posts), there's not a whole heckuvalot I'd like to see changed around here! Bang-up job you're doing, Horse! Its GREATLY appreciated!
 
Forgive me for being ignorant of the site's options, but how can you change the skin of the forums? :oops:

Other than that, thanks for maintaining our favorite forums, Horse. :thumbleft:
 
Might want to consider moving the WWII banner at the top of the forum from the left side back to the center of the page.
banner.jpg



Wheels
 
due to popular demand, home, my threads and my replies are back
:wav:
 
Forgive me for being ignorant of the site's options, but how can you change the skin of the forums? :oops:

Other than that, thanks for maintaining our favorite forums, Horse. :thumbleft:

Pong, usually at the very bottom, to the left you should see where you can change the forum style.
 
Wow, your right! hmmmmmmm...................
 
Thats possible. I know when I clean my cookies and log on again it goes to the old arkus style which I can change at the bottom of the screen. But its gone on the clean blue.
 
Has anybody else had problems of getting kicked off? Sometimes I'll log in, read a post type a response, hit post and then told I need to log on again (which I've already done)
 
Not yet VB. I had some posting problems Thursday evening but none since.
 
the option to change style will be there, but have to finish new style first. so that is why option is currently unavailable
 
Under quick links I would like to see "my posts" back please. I have a couple of builds I started long a go I will be updating when I finish my current GB's. It sure was easier to find them in there. Possible???? Bill
 
We are worse than a bunch of four year olds.:lol: Sorry Horse.:notworthy:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back