Forum Updates :: Style changes (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Other than being used to the color scheme with the brown background (I guess I'm just used to the icons showing new posts), there's not a whole heckuvalot I'd like to see changed around here! Bang-up job you're doing, Horse! Its GREATLY appreciated!

Forgive me for being ignorant of the site's options, but how can you change the skin of the forums? :oops:

Other than that, thanks for maintaining our favorite forums, Horse. :thumbleft:

Might want to consider moving the WWII banner at the top of the forum from the left side back to the center of the page.
banner.jpg

Wheels

Forgive me for being ignorant of the site's options, but how can you change the skin of the forums? :oops:

Other than that, thanks for maintaining our favorite forums, Horse. :thumbleft:

Pong, usually at the very bottom, to the left you should see where you can change the forum style.

Thats possible. I know when I clean my cookies and log on again it goes to the old arkus style which I can change at the bottom of the screen. But its gone on the clean blue.

the option to change style will be there, but have to finish new style first. so that is why option is currently unavailable

Under quick links I would like to see "my posts" back please. I have a couple of builds I started long a go I will be updating when I finish my current GB's. It sure was easier to find them in there. Possible???? Bill

Users who are viewing this thread

Back