Forum Updates :: Style changes (3 Viewers)

That would great mate, thanks! As for the rest, it's all cool with me....you do an awesome job keeping this running! :thumbright:
 
Yes as soon as he gets the forum off of the default setting which will be as soon as he gets finished with the site revamp we will have all of our links back guys. Please be patient. Horse is working on it.:)
 
This has probably already been addressed but what happened to "My Replies". I don't always take note of what or where I post to so that was always the first place I went to. Will that be back in the new style?
 
Last edited:
Lucky's already going into the DTs.:lol:
 
Euphe...what?
 
Bigass word used by those that want be bigass bigasses? :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hey, I resemble that remark Jan!!!

What!? You're an bigass wannabe, or a bigassed bigass?
 
Got a surprise when I logged in today. :shock:

Looking nice.


Wheels
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back