Forum Updates :: Style changes (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

By the way Horse, is it possible to get this one :salute: turned the right way?
Good question...I've been using the correct one I posted a few years ago:
81157.gif

The url for it is http://www.ww2aircraft.net/forum/at...157d1232310183-smilies-icon_salute_proper.gif

I didn't mean it to sound like I was blubbering about the my posts" link. Honest! It's just a very convenient link for finding forgotten posts is all. horse, how could we ask for a more dedicated administrator???? We couldn't. You help make the forum what it is, and it is Tops. Bill

Horse, suggestion: I've noticed several times that people respond to a thread that is months or even years old thinking that it is current. I know that there is a date already on the threads but could you make it more prominent or in a different color?

Horse, not trying to pry but yesterday a post was made about this site being listed but google as a dangerous to your computer site due to malware. are you free to disclose what is going on and is there a malware problem?

Horse, not trying to pry but yesterday a post was made about this site being listed but google as a dangerous to your computer site due to malware. are you free to disclose what is going on and is there a malware problem?

I get the same thing. If I go to this site from google I get the old
"website is harmful to your computer"

also, somewhat annoying, is that everytime I visit here, I must hit refresh otherwise it will never show any new posts. or I have to hit the compatibility icon.

I get the same thing. If I go to this site from google I get the old
"website is harmful to your computer"

also, somewhat annoying, is that everytime I visit here, I must hit refresh otherwise it will never show any new posts. or I have to hit the compatibility icon.

That was caused by an ad that linked to an infected site, this site itself is not infected. However, since the ad appeared on this site, Google spazzed and flagged it, too. I use Firefox, and just unchecked the Tool that blocks reported attack sites. I have my AV set to scan my PC every night, and its given nothing but clean bills of health. Just don't click on any ads! Mods/Horse are working to get Google to reset our website so we don't show up as an infected site anymore.

I've always had to hit refresh to show new posts, I guess I've just gotten used to it. Most message forums are the same way; live chat rooms auto-update.

My question is, is there ever going to be a banner and those cool photo-links (for lack of better terminology other than "thingamajiggers") associated with the Yorumla Blue style? I like that color better, but have grown to enjoy the banner and all the extra links included at the top of the main page.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back