gag I'm ............

Erich

the old Sage
13,023
788
Joined
May 20, 2004
Location
Platonic Sphere
55 years old today...........

trying to unpack from Germany, so it is a day of reflection......NOT

will post the scenic pics soon
 
Happy Birthday Erich!!!!!
 
Happy Bday Erich go for a nice little ride today and relax:D
 
erich man 55 going downhill goneing to miss ya when you can't help out
 
Happy B-Day E.... Many more are comin Im sure... Hope ur trip was just what the doctor ordered my man...
 
ah finally waking up to pull all the goodies out for the grandkids and since they are going ga-ga on the gifs from Germany thought I would sit down for 5 minutes which will be probably 2-3 if I am lucky........... thanks guys for the wishes even for the odd-ball accts as well...........hey I'm 55 and going the other direction not older but younger !! ~

will say I am tired of going through security checks asking me what I am claiming, etc.......... and big fat women in black tights, dang I sadly saw too many hairy European women that should of not worn low cut fronts down to their navels. a fur line turtle neck would of been appra-po. and another bummer too many ugly looking ladies in their youth, the weather was not the best and nobody was down at the beaches on the Rhein
 
Happy Birthday, My Friend. Are you trying to catch up to me ??

Charles
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back