Going to fly Cessna 172 this Sunday! (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

seesul

Senior Master Sergeant
A friend of mine bought a flight in Cessna 172 for him, me and another friend of us.
It´s a special action with complete pre-flight check, flight scenario and 1 hour flight with 2 landings so evyryone of us will be a 'co-pilot' sitting next to the pilot for 20 minutes. We will even get the hands on the stick during the flight so I hope I´ll be back on this forum on Monday :)
I´m looking 4ward to this experience as I´ve never flown in such a smal A/C before...
And...after the flight...in the pub with the pilot8)
I´ll post the pics next week...l

Nice one Roman! The 172 is a nice little bird to fly, so you should have a great time. I hope the visibility stays good for you - enjoy your flight.

You sure are! I've flown 172's a couple of times (under the watchful guidance of the pilot!) , It's great!

Good on ya Roman!

(Clashed posts with Terry there!) :)

Thank you guys, I´m really looking 4ward.
Yes Terry, the weather is the question. Actually we have nice summer weather with temp. 32° C (90°F) and the same weather should stay till tomorrow. The temp. will go down for 10° C for a weekend and it should be cloudy, so let´s hope...

Crickey Roman ..four guys in a 1/72 ?....ooops, sorry thats the plane, not the scale !:lol:

You have a great time mate and looking forward to some pics of your experience. Try and get one of your mates to get a pic of you at the controls with a big silly grin....makes a great avatar....and dont forget the 'mirror' shades....gotta look the part dontchya know !

Very cool Roman, have fun!

172_cockpit.jpg

Enjoy Roman, Cessnas are nice birds. Little "creaky" but the view down is fantastic. No wing in the way. Doubtless a little hot while sitting on the ground (try to avoid getting in until the last minute, you'll roast in there with 90F heat) but once you get going the air moves. I think the windows open up on those too. At least the door windows did in a 150 (which I learned on).

Have a great time! Look forward to seeing the pics.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back