Group builds.....

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you think there should be categories, to give a chance to those that might be nervous about entering? I'm thinking cats for beginner, novice, and up, for example. Might have to have a scale cat also; Wayne knows the set-up re comps, I've forgotten, its so long since I bothered!

There's plenty of time :)lol:) to iron things out before we start... Also maybe decide for time period, should it be from 43' to 45' or from Bodenplatte to VE Day?

...and nobody can stretch the time more than I can....:lol: The more the merrier Javlin! 8) :thumbleft:

Attachments

• 0010001.jpg
    0010001.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 55
  • 0010002.jpg
    0010002.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 56
Well, I should be getting quite a bit of moola for Christmas, so I should be set. I also asked for a 1/32 190 for Christmas, so we'll see how that goes.

Edit: CRAP! I forgot the 190 I asked for is an A-5, and I also asked for a Tony, so I'm more likely to end up with the Tony as I have a few 190s already! :lol:

hey lucky a couple of notes on your posting of the bands.

JG 3 was a wide white band not narrow

II./JG 27 had a narrow green band while the other gruppen had a wide green band

JG 300's blue is too light should be a bit more dark
and IV./JG 301 red/yellow should be reversed, only on Fw 190A's and the Dora-9's was it reversed in the other I.-III. gruppen

cheers

E `

Thanks Erich, very much appreciated as always! :thumbleft: I suspect that your expertise will be frequently asked for when it all get started. Btw, what do you know about this Bf 109K-4, Yellow 13, the one that I plan to build?

Attachments

• EAG48063.jpg
    EAG48063.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 61
I'll make it easy on you Pr*cks....as our loveble Dan would say.....I will put my hand up and be a Judge of sorts!

It would not hurt to have a couple of category levels (TBA) but remember the bottom line is to have FUN ENJOY....and hopefully learn from the experience!:D

As you say Master Wayne... We can just make a Group Build of it as my intention first was....no "competiton". :D I sure would like for you, Wojtek and other "experten" take part as well with a build or three...make it a bit of you know, an "evening class" for us rookies....:lol: In the end, you guys can "judge" the finished products in way of friendly and constructive criticism....8) I sure know that I need some....:lol:

Forgot to put in some friendly advice along the road....:oops:

Greetings. I'm hoping to join this group build with an Academy 1:72nd Bf109-g. Just a cheapo kit I got to get me started with modeling planes. The boxart I think shows the white messerchmitt flown by Eric Hartmann.

Does Hartmann's chmitt qualify as a "Reichdefender"? Has anybody tried building this kit? Any tips?

TIA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back