handley page heyford 1/72nd by matchbox

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

woljags

Staff Sergeant
Dec 28, 2010
maidenhead uk
during chatting on another post someone suggested i just build some of my interwar kits rather than waiting for a group build next year when i said i had a lot of them so i'm going to start with this one

the above pics show the main kit going together,i've done this over 3 evenings work,i plan to have a go at detailing the main cockpit as per the drawing,i'm not sure yet just how much detail i will put in as you can't see much but i'm going to have a go anyway

thanks for looking

Good one Bob. I remember seeing a superb build of this kit at an IPMS meeting (Nationals, I think) in the 1980s.
Hard to believe that this was our 'Front Line' bomber only a few years before the Wellington and on to the Lanc. !!

progress so far showing some detailing of the cockpit including my 1st attempt at building a camera as shown on the exploded view of the cockpit,you won't see any of it although at least i can say its there and its no-where near as good as others work on here,maybe i will try again and do better next time

Users who are viewing this thread