Hello

IL2

Recruit
4
0
Joined
Sep 28, 2009
Just found the site and it looks like a great place where folks respect each other.

Just wanted to say Hi. I'm a big enthusiast and hope you dont mind If I jump right in.
 
Welcome to the family mate!
 
Welcome aboard
 
Welcome to the forum. 8)


Wheels
 
Thanks to all. Im a big WW-ll enthusiast, "tho always learning and wanting to learn more". Im 51yo and have rad a ton about WW-ll, and even after all that i somtimes feel like I know nothing.

I do appreciate the kind welcome.
 
Welcome.
 
Thanks to all. Im a big WW-ll enthusiast, "tho always learning and wanting to learn more". Im 51yo and have rad a ton about WW-ll, and even after all that i somtimes feel like I know nothing.

I do appreciate the kind welcome.

heh. Welcome to the club! Some of the guys here never cease to amaze me with their knowledge....even though I realize that before they post they're doing a bit of research, pulling down books or opening up PDF's or something, but still....

Oh, and welcome aboard!
 
My apologies, IL2. I missed your introduction. A hearty welcome!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back