Hi All

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Ronkootje

Airman
Jun 19, 2009
Iam Ron Kootje and i live in the Netherlands ive been building models for 12 years now bud starting to build realy realistic for about 4/5 years.
Iam 25 years old
I can rember my first model whit all the gleu marks and poorly painted but since i read internet en books about moddeling i learned a great deal of stuff and still am.
This is my collecktion of warbirds so far, i also build WOI planes i hope you like them.
Foto-BDJUVMZU.jpg

Foto-BTMTZDI6.jpg

Foto-E3RGGE4B.jpg

Two P47 one is razorback and one is bubble the bubble is from Revell and razor back from tamiya.
Foto-CE3EJGKS.jpg

Foto-VAIESR3S.jpg

AM6c zero and a Fockewulf 11c AM6c is from academy and the 190 is From Revell.
Foto-LWLZM3PC.jpg

Foto-66MVFXCJ.jpg

Foto-GYAGFIRV.jpg

Foto-RDPDLTNP.jpg

Foto-IYEBO4OH.jpg

Foto-FBFTFLKJ.jpg

Foto-NIACMYYI.jpg

Some WOI fighters most of them are Eduard sum are Roden and a Resin kit.
Ales the planes that you c here are 1/72 scale.
One project wich i been building for 8 mounths now is the USS Missouri 1/350 white photo echt detailes and barresl etc.
All the white styrene is scratch build since the deck and deckhous is not correct so iam building it all from scratch whit drawings in 1/96 scale.
Foto-I7K4PHVG.jpg

Foto-VEE6LJTJ.jpg

The plane i am building at this moment is the BF 109E-4.
Foto-LXUIGPOE.jpg

this one is the JG2 Flown by Major Helmut Wick about 1940

Regards Ron Kootje

Hi and welcome to the family Ron, from the only Swede here...(doubt that they could handle any more of us!). Great looking models! Looking forward to see more of them...:thumbright:

Damn , I'm late but, welcome to the forums. Buy the looks of those great looking models you got, i think you're gonna have a good time here.

Welcome to the forum, Ron. Your models are quite impressive. Marcel, one of your countrymen, should be along to
welcome you shortly. Enjoy the place, most of us do....

Charles

Users who are viewing this thread

Back