Hitler's Children - new documentary coming out (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

BikerBabe

Senior Master Sergeant
May 21, 2009
Denmark.
www.bmwmc.dk
Hi guys.

I found this link on my usual newspaper page, Berlingske.dk.

hitler's children

It is a documentary film about the various modern-day relatives with family names like Göring, Himmler, Von Ribbentrop, Von Stauffenberg, Eichmann, Bormann and Göth, and how their family relatives' actions during WW2 has affected their lives.

hitler's children | synopsis

Be pretty warped to have the last name "Hitler" as a kid.

At least you would know why you were always picked last for just about anything.

From what I have seen, Hitler has some relatives living in the United States these days. But they changed their names, and they dont mention anything about being a relative to him as it would probably cause nothing but trouble. But thats just what I have seen.

Yes there are relatives of Hitler that live in New York. They have changed their names as they want nothing to do with their infamous Uncle. I believe one of them has been chemicaly castrated, so as to help stop the blood line.

"Boys from Brazil 2 the cloning"

Neo Nazi group discretely collects DNA samples from Hitler's descendants. Hair samples, lab samples, body fluids are harvested in clandestine ways. DNA sequences are constructed from the various 'donors' and scientists reverse engineer the genes to the purest Adolf Hitler state possible.
During the process however, some recessive genes are unlocked and Hitler is re-born with flippers and a blowhole.

I don't think it's understandable if true. You can't blame let alone mutilate someone for having an evil relative.

He had himself castrated, he was not forced to do so.

Edit:

I have now found the information.

It was not his nephew that was castrated. In fact none of them were castrated. His nephew William Patrick Hitler who actually served in the US Navy during WW2. Anyhow he changed his name after the war so that he would not have the same name as his uncle. He had 4 children. One of them died and the other 3 vowed never to have children of their own so as to kill off the blood line. These 3 brothers are still alive today and living in New York.

Interesting not however. Williams Patrick Hitler's (who served in the US Navy during WW2) brother Heiz Hitler served in the Wehrmacht and died in 1942 in a Soviet POW Camp.

Last edited:

Neo Nazi group discretely collects DNA samples from Hitler's descendants. Hair samples, lab samples, body fluids are harvested in clandestine ways. DNA sequences are constructed from the various 'donors' and scientists reverse engineer the genes to the purest Adolf Hitler state possible.
During the process however, some recessive genes are unlocked and Hitler is re-born with flippers and a blowhole.

:lol:

He had himself castrated, he was not forced to do so.

Edit:

I have now found the information.

It was not his nephew that was castrated. In fact none of them were castrated. His nephew William Patrick Hitler who actually served in the US Navy during WW2. Anyhow he changed his name after the war so that he would not have the same name as his uncle. He had 4 children. One of them died and the other 3 vowed never to have children of their own so as to kill off the blood line. These 3 brothers are still alive today and living in New York.

Interesting not however. Williams Patrick Hitler's (who served in the US Navy during WW2) brother Heiz Hitler served in the Wehrmacht and died in 1942 in a Soviet POW Camp.

To serve in the Navy he had to appeal directly to Roosevelt.

Patrick Hitler Makes a Case to Fight the Reich HistoryNet

Wheels

Attachments

• killerhitler.jpg
    killerhitler.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 115
LMAO... Thats it! we got it!

He runs the New World Order from a tank at Sea World in Orlando!!!

Brilliant NJ!

... except i pictured him as sumthin less majestic..

Blue-spotted-Mud-Skipper_(Leung-Wai-Ki,-WWF-HK)-l.jpg

no blow hole but pretty fitting

While in the same range of topic, Goering had one of his nephews actually flying a B17 during the war.

Guess flying was in the blood, so to speak.

Interesting situation with his nephew. And what a plea to the president. Imagine, a cross dresser allowing Hitlers nephew into the service. In a squeeky little voice, "yeah sure, he'll be right"!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back