HK 1/32 B25J "Meet Mirs Runyon"

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Thks Fellas I am going to have to look at video of the belts while they show were everything goes it really does not show the weave? Kevin

I have taken this interior about as far as I am willing to go she now sits over night with the top seam drying.I made the box to hold some lead .22 pellets smashed out and started filling the wheel well area and underneath the floorboard of the bombardier section.As for the belts I think I am going back to Radu's they are easier to play with in my opinion used them on the P-51. Kevin

1/32 USAF/USN Seatbelts (Green) USAF/USN Seatbelts (Green) [RB-P320081] - 6.00 : RB Productions Store, Scale models and accessories by Radu Brinzan

Good lord, it's amazing what you're doing with 1/32 of an inch!!!
When I get back on to my 1/32nd Mustang I'll have to look long and hard at it...
Really Bill I barely even scraped the surface the office is pretty close as the bombardier office but the rest of the planes could use alot more but I felt enough was there for my tastes.
Good stuff Kevin.
might need a lot more nose weight though - I use the formula 'P', where 'P' = Plenty !
I hear ya Terry it's a concern but I may do electric motors for the engines with potentiometers wired in place if I go that route I think a base may be in order am I adding more work?

Thanks for all kudos guys I usually am not a long builder but I do like the Mitchell. Kevin

I've been pulling all nights this week so not alot to show.The fuse was married some days ago and sanded when I had ambition and time to which I broke out 3Xbombs,busted the mount for the upper ball turret and broke the 50cal out of the nose piece.Good thing all are easy repairs and the only one left to fix is the bombs going to wait till the paint is laid.I took the advantage of the nose gun coming loose to retread with the appropriate color thread of grey and most of the masking is just about done.The plane is huge the bottle of paint was to show the size but it really does not work but I can tell you the tail is about 7/8" across the wingspan of a 1/48 fighter.I am going to finish the wings before I move on to the engines.Thks for looking in Kevin

I have layed down the silver first I was going with Duraluminum but was blotchy so I buffed with an 800 grit scotch brite and laid down some MM Aluminum Plate and buffed then laid down the OD.I plan on to tomorrow night to make a batch of OD lightened for upper surfaces clear and decal this week then finish the wings. Kevin

Not sure the black base is necessary if you are just covering the silver with OD anyway. The black is meant to maximize a polished finish in my opinion.

Not sure the black base is necessary if you are just covering the silver with OD anyway. The black is meant to maximize a polished finish in my opinion.

You're right Andy but it helps the silver to stick better I think and should I decide to to do some chipping I am set. Kevin

Users who are viewing this thread