Hobbycraft Dornier Do-17Z 5K+EA BoB GB

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Ok so I added the captains chair and painted RLM 02...

The radios need more black since I had painted them black originally and forgot RLM 02....

wings together.

Attachments

• P8120556.JPG
    62.7 KB · Views: 117
  • P8120558.JPG
    60.8 KB · Views: 117
  • P8120559.JPG
    59.8 KB · Views: 135
Looking very Dornier like.

Have you ever seen the photos of the KG76 Do 17 shot down over Victoria Railway Station in London during the Battle of Britain? Very jaw dropping, the whole plane splits in two.

Last edited:
Sure is progressing H.
Colin, I wouldn't mind seeing those pics - I've only ever seen the one showing one undercart leg and wheel, and some wreckage, mangled into the remains of the station forecourt.

Ok painted all the seats but what should the different colors be? Also added the control yoke.

Also added the rear gunner seat supports. I modded the seat so they are way to big but no one will see them so whatever.

Attachments

• P8130558.JPG
    63.8 KB · Views: 112
  • P8130562.JPG
    80.4 KB · Views: 133
The seat colours are the same as the rest of the cockpit H. The 'lattice' bits were webbing, forming the seat base, like a sort of wide basket weave, and far as I've seen, these were a dull brown colour, although a greenish grey, darker than RLM 02, has also been seen.

Users who are viewing this thread