Hockey Shop 101 Hosted by Les...

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Well I hope Philly learned a lesson.....never score first during the playoffs! :(

Rotten night for Philly all the way around. OT but how do you lose when you lead 4-0? (Phillies)

Well done NJ surprised me hope they face the Caps and as for the Vancouver Canucks you gotta get rid of Thelma and Louise you'll never win with them

Well done NJ surprised me hope they face the Caps and as for the Vancouver Canucks you gotta get rid of Thelma and Louise you'll never win with them

I always get a laugh when the Toronto media like to complain about the Sedins, the Leafs have had just so many Hart Art Ross trophy winners in the last 40 years... :)

And the Bruins havn't had any players win those trophys either, since Orr Esposito in the 70's
(Thorton doesn't count, since he was traded away to the Sharks before he won them)

I guess we'll just have to see, who makes it back to the Cup finals sooner, Bruins or Canucks. :|

Too bad, I would have rather have had the Rangers go. Don't really care for either team though.

Looking forward to next years season. I will have to travel to Chicago and St. Louis to watch some games.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back