Hockey Shop 101 Hosted by Les...

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Nope they didn't make it . came out flying in the 1st period and got stoned by Ottawa goalie. They will be back and better next year as all those young guys mature . I wish they'd have won can't stomach Ottawa

I have been doing my part in the bet I have brought up the Chris Cornell thing at least 5 times to various people , you'll be surprised that the type of music they play is not really popular here we are stuck in the 60's and 70's with classic rock even the kids and the radio coverage which is really very good with lots of stations available between Toronto and Buffalo.
Now for hockey tid bits the NHL had the first player nailed with steroids
Sean Hill of the Islanders
Chris Sid the Kid had been playing since the 16th of Mar with a broken foot it sure ain't soccer

I did not know that Crosby was playing on a broken foot. It did not seem to slow him down all that much. He is an amazing player. The next Gretzky! I cant wait to see how the Pens do next season.

There will NEVER EVER be another Gretzky, due to the Instigator Rule, and the lack of adequete Enforcers to watch his back....

Gretzky had some of the best enforcers to ever play the game, including Dave Semenko, Marty McSorley, Dave Brown and Glen Cochrane... The Great One got great by the guys watching his back and the reduction of cheap shots and harrassment alowed him to do whatever he wanted to do....

Crosby now has Laraque to back him up, and he is a good one to have there, but the rules of 2007 are waaaaaayyyy different from when Gretzky ruled the Oilers and the NHL... To me, Crosby wants to live up to the hype, but is finding its near impossible, and he is trying to dive his way into the history books.....

Crosby will certainly be the next greatest thing to Gretzky. Gretzky has even agnowledged it. The fact that Crosby can do it today is what is going to make him great.

I think he is the best young talent the league has seen in years.

Pray for me ! I'll be wtching Vancouver try and beat Anaheim tonight. Being a Canuck fan is often a thankless task !
The old hockey was great. There were far less teams but far more characters.
Phil Esposito was one of my favourites. He would come down the wing like a truck in slow motion. Pittsburg had the last goalie who played without a mask, Andy Brown. Other notables, Eddie Shack, Stan Makita, Bobby Orr, Bobby Hull, Gordie Howe....Team Canada Russian series etc.
I'm such a dinosaur ! Go Canucks Go !

Pray for me ! I'll be wtching Vancouver try and beat Anaheim tonight. Being a Canuck fan is often a thankless task !
The old hockey was great. There were far less teams but far more characters.
Phil Esposito was one of my favourites. He would come down the wing like a truck in slow motion. Pittsburg had the last goalie who played without a mask, Andy Brown. Other notables, Eddie Shack, Stan Makita, Bobby Orr, Bobby Hull, Gordie Howe....Team Canada Russian series etc.
I'm such a dinosaur ! Go Canucks Go !
Canucks might win one unless the gods are crazy to bad you can't have the Sabres nearby

Users who are viewing this thread

Back