Hockey Shop 101 Hosted by Les...

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

And the playoffs begin tonight!

Go Penguins! Not only is Crosby the youngest guy to lead the league in scoring, he along with Malkin are going to help Pittsburgh to the Stanly Cup Finals one game at a time, baby!

Buffalo Sabres really rock they have 4 30 goal scorers and 9 20 goal scorers with better defence and great goaltending they would have won last year but 5 of the 7 defencemen were out with injuries in there last series which went to 7 games with the eventual winner Carolina

i

They were done in the 1st 10 minutes Fluery the goalie who is young looked shaky later he got better Crosby wasn't in for the 1st half and every time ,he was hit every time he touched the puck . Didn't look real promising for the future

only 1 shot in the 1st period for the Isles I'm trying to find a spot for you that sells Molsons in your neck of the woods to save you the time:lol:

They were done in the 1st 10 minutes Fluery the goalie who is young looked shaky later he got better Crosby wasn't in for the 1st half and every time ,he was hit every time he touched the puck . Didn't look real promising for the future

Crosby is the man and he will recover from this. So will Pittsburgh! You will see they will make it to the next round.

The pens played much better Sid the Kid did pretty well as Pittsburg beat Ottawa 4-3 Ottawa goaltending showed its weakness

Ok I checked out the link for Cornell ,:pale: Sabres lost to NY Islanders Dipietro was simply great , he really earned that big paycheck ,almost like early patrick Roy . it was a great game

It's going to be tough being a Cornell missionary , it should be illegal for me to make bets:shock: . I thought of selling my lottery numbers to people so the they'd have a better chance by knowing which numbers were'nt going to be picked and now this:oops:
But there is no better test of endurance then the NHL playoffs it to me it makes other sports Champiomships look lame . Win 16 games out of 28 in one and a half months

Great game between the Pens and Ottawa . Chris watch
#10 gary roberts for the Pens 40 years old and a real warrior if they win he'll be a major part of it second only to Sid

Users who are viewing this thread

Back